Sales Dynamics Assessment
Selecting Top Performers in Today's Sales Environment
Unfortunately today, a solid resume with a track record of sales success is no guarantee that a candidate will fit and perform in your unique sales environment. In fact, sales is more comples than ever and sales has changed more in the last 5 years than in the last 50 years. Today's top sales organizations must attract and develop the "right" sales talent that can adapt, are motivated to succeed, and FIT their unique sales environment.
The GDI Sales Dynamics Assessment ® helps clients take the guessswork out of sales force selection and development... based on over 30 years of research, 14,000 sales organizations and over 300,000 sales professionals, GDI assessments provide an in-depth, easy-to-understand, sales-specific analysis of a candidate or employee's sales skills, motivation, attributes and ability to FIT and perform in ANY unique sales environment.
What Makes the GDI Sales Dynamics Assessment® Unique?
GDI analysts will work wtih your company to define the key skills, motivation, attributes or even experience required for success... arming you with the metrics to attract, recruit, select and develop the "right" sales talent.
Leadership Consult... GDI also offers a no-cost consultation with hiring managers to help them align candidate or employee results to support fast - effective selection, development or even total team analysis for coaching and team transformation.
Unlike Any Other Sales Assessment Tool…
- GDI Sales Dynamics Assessment was developed specifically for sales to arm leaders with a tool to select, coach and develop the "right" sales talent
- NO COST manager consult!
- 100% accuracy in measuring sales skills, attributes, motivation and FIT
- Easy to understand and ideal for development and coaching
- Ideal sales team analysis tool to help managers define team strengths, skills, motivation or even role focus for development
What is the End Result?
The GDI Sales Dynamics Assessment® arms your leadership with a comprehensive, bound report that helps them make fast, effective hiring decisions or develop the strengths, capabilities and performance of an existing team. GDI also provides no-cost consultation for each GDI Assessment to support hiring decisions. The GDI Sales Dynamics Assessment® reports includes:
- Sales attributes & behavioral characteristics
- Motivation & drive to perform
- Cognitive thinking & sales focus
- Sales skill & knowledge analysis
- Role FIT & performance
- GDI recommendations for leading, developing and retaining top performers