Leadership Dynamics Assessment
Selecting Top Leadership Talent
“We struggled to recruit and select the right managers who fit our company, culture and people. The GDI Leadership Assessment helped select and develop better managers with significant success. Thanks GDI.”
Unfortunately today, a solid resume with a track record of management or leadership experience is no guarantee that a candidate will fit and perform in your unique environment. Today, the role of leadership in many companies is more complex and challenging, requiring a unique set of skills and experience… but how will you select the right leaders for your company?
Today, companies don’t need “personality assessments” to hire the right leaders… they need an industry partner that understands the on-the-job performance requirements and complexity of a leadership role and how well they will FIT a job to perform. That’s Growth Dynamics.
What Makes the GDI Leadership Dynamics Assessment ® Unique?
Unlike other assessments or “tests,” The GDI Leadership Dynamics Assessment® measures the drive, motivation, leadership skills, management attributes and FIT of a manager or leader to a specific role in your company. Once you have that kind of visibility, you’ll know which of your candidates have the right fit to perform and succeed.
Unlike Any Other Sales Assessment…
- Developed specifically for management and executive leadership selection and development
- 100% accuracy in measuring leadership attributes, skills, motivation and FIT for leadership or management
- Easy to understand and ideal for leadership development
- Proven to reduce turnover
- Ideal developmental tool to help managers utilize their strengths afnd focus on key areas for growth and development
Each GDI Assessment includes a GDI Performance Plan® for development, and a no-cost consultation with the hiring manager comparing a candidate’s strengths, skills or fit to the role, helping leadership select, develop and retain the “right” top performers.
What is the End Result?
The GDI Leadership Dynamics Assessment® arms your company with a comprehensive, bound report that helps them make effective hiring decisions. GDI also provides no-cost consultation with each GDI Assessment to compare results to role specific expectations and performance goals. The GDI Leadership Dynamics Assessment® reports includes:
- Leadership attributes & characteristics
- Motivation & drive to perform
- Management skills & leadership capability
- Role FIT, expertise & performance
- GDI recommendations for leading, managing and retaining top performers
Taking the Guesswork Out of Hiring Top Performers in Sales
As a global leader in employee selection and performance, our research encompasses over 3 million employee assessments worldwide proving that the “right” people learn faster, are easier to lead, and perform better. The wrong hires will devastate a company, impacting sales, customer retention, profitability and future business.