The ExitMAX® Survey Program
Tracking Turnover... Increases Sales
Today, attracting and retaining top talent is more difficult. Today's employees have many options and losing talented sales professionals impacts future revenue, profits and customer retention.
- Do you really know why people leave... what prompted them to start looking?
- How will you develop solutions to retain who stays?
- What can leadership do to better motivate and retain your people?
Losing talented, skilled and successful employees can be devastating to a company... affecting employee morale, hiring costs, team performance and productivity... all impacting the bottom-line.
The Answer... The ExitMAX Survey®
The ExitMAX Survey® is the most advanced employee turnover tracking tool on the market today. It is designed specifically around your company to measure and track exiting employees input and suggestions on company-specific topics such as leadership, training, programs and any other critical areas.
- An advanced on-line exit interview and 24/7 on-line report access for tracking, trending and solving employee turnover. This advanced system boasts 45-75% response rates, and MAX® offers online customer report access to easily mine multiple data fields, trend and view graph results to support retention and performance improvement.
"Unlike Kenexa, Nobscot and others... ExitMAX®
is more advanced, easier to use and help's us track turnover, diagnose retention issues and develop solutions that retain our people."
Executive VP, Human Resources
Advanced Technology with an Edge...
ExitMAX® is not just a survey... it is a diagnostic tool that helps you track employee turnover, diagnose why employees really leave and develop solutions focused on retaining your greatest asset… people. No other system does this!
- Employee Turnover Analysis – Allows employees to assess and validate your leadership, programs and company creating targeted suggestions to increase employee retention.
- Survey Customization – MAX® offers complete survey customization, allowing you to align the survey with your company.
- Real-Time, Online Report Access - All Max® Surveys offer real-time online reporting for leadership to assess, track and trend results to support decisions.
- Response Rates – While most surveys generate 5-10% response, ExitMAX® boasts 55-75%.
- Trending – Allows you to trend and mine multiple customer data points at once to support fact-based recommendations.
- Monthly/Quarterly Management Reports — GDI offers defined reports and analysis to track turnover, validate company programs and define improvements.
- Management Recommendations — GDI provides targeted recommendations to support management initiatives, organizational improvements and optimize productivity.
If you are a leader seeking world-class solutions that will impact sales performance and optimize employee retention, please request a free demonstration or Contact Us for more information.