Benchmarking to Select Top Performers
GDI Benchmarking Methodology... Selecting the "Right" Talent
Today... selecting and retaining top performers in sales is no accident. To build and develop a top performing sales organization, a company must first define the role of the top performer in your company... so you can attract, select and retain only the right sales people who fit your company. Do you have a sales organization where turnover is a critical challenge? Are you sure you know what skills, expertise and attributes the right people will bring to the role today... and how will you attract and qualify who is best?
"If the job could talk, what would it say?"
For the past decade, Growth Dynamics has been defining world-class solutions to help leadership select and retain the right people…especially in sales.
Benchmarking Top Performance
The GDI Benchmark® methodology creates a company-specific, accurate "picture" or profile of the job defining the skills, behaviors, attributes, motivation and experience required for success. Unlike many of today's conventional testing firms, GDI knows that your customers, products, service and culture are unique. The "right" person must fit your business... not some generalized industry standard.
| || |
“What Has Changed in Sales Force Hiring & Selection?”
Ty Swain, CEO of GDI
A Full-Cycle Methodology
The graph below shows the full-cycle approach to selecting and retaining the best talent... it's a process that starts with the GDI Benchmark® Methodology.
Our GDI Benchmark Report & Analysis provides the management team with a world-class, targeted and role-specific report that clearly defines and analyzes the role of a Top Performer. Our in-depth analysis provides a targeted and validated "picture" of the top performer so you can select, develop and retain the right sales organization today and tomorrow.
The GDI Benchmark Report & Analysis includes:
- Performance-based job description that accurately captures the primary and secondary responsibilities with performance metrics
- How to market and attract "A" players for the role
- Performance-based compensation and incentive models to impact sales and performance
- Role-specific, targeted suite of pre-screen, on-site and final interview programs to guide managers in assessing, screening and qualifying the right talent for the job.
- GDI Sales Team Comparison Report® to compare your existing sales organization and offer recommendations to support sales performance and improvement.
- Leadership recommendations to enhance sales management and team performance.
Leading sales organizations look to Growth Dynamics' benchmarking methodology to establish a full-cycle process for attracting, selecting and retaining the right talent that fit the job, the company and the needs of the customer. If we can help your company, please let us know.